1. Information on the collection of personal data and provider identification
Service provider pursuant to Telemedia Act (TMA) § 13 and responsible body pursuant to Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) § 3 para. 7 is
Schöneberger Str. 15,
Phone: +49 30 86 87 11 000
FAX: +49 30 86 87 11 008
Abhinav Somani, Dan Wucherpfennig, Florian Kuhlmann
Registered at the local court Charlottenburg (Berlin)
HRB 140028 B
You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with LEVERTON internal processes and systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international policies with regards to data protection and user privacy: EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
3. How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information for:
- Internal record keeping
- Improve our products and services
- Scheduling of demo
- A member of our team may contact you to respond to your inquiry Demo Request
- Contacting you with our monthly newsletter, educational information (white papers, guides, articles, webinar/event notification, etc.), and/or product information (product updates, special offers, technical documentation, demo-related information) relevant to your inquiry. You may opt-out at any stage from within an email received or from our opt-out page
LEVERTON will not share your information with third parties. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
4. Right to information and revocation
- You have the right to request information from us at all times about the data stored with us in reference to you, as well as their origin, their recipients or categories of recipients, to whom these data are passed on and the purpose of the storage.
- You have the right to correction of your data as well as the right to cancellation under, the right to limitation of processing and the right to data transferability under Article 20 GDPR.
- You also have the right of appeal to a data protection supervisory authority
- If you have given your consent to the use of your data, you can rescind your consent at any time.
Please send all requests for information, disclosure or revocation of data processing by email to email@example.com
5. Data security
We maintain current technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular, to protect your personal data from threats during data transmissions and from disclosure to third parties. They are being respectively adapted to the current state of the art.
6. Collection of personal data and where is this information stored?
If you submit a demo request, submit your information via contact us page or fill any other form on our website (webinar sign up, monthly email newsletter sign up) some personal information will be stored within this website’s database. This data is currently stored on our website content management system that this website is built on (HubSpot). From here, your data may be added to Salesforce. This information is only accessible by authorized LEVERTON staff and is not accessible by third parties.
- In case of a mere informational use of the website, i.e., if you do not request a demo or do not submit information to us, we do not collect personal data, with the exception of data transmitted by your browser in order to facilitate your visiting this website. Usually, these are: IP-address, date and time of the request, time zone difference to Greenwich mean time (GMT), content of the request (concrete site), access status/HTTP-status code, respectively transmitted data volume, website, from which the request originates, browser, operating system and its interface, language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the mere informational use of the website, you may request a demo if you are interested. In order for us to perform this service, you are required to transmit to us your first and last name, your phone number and the name of your company.
6.1 Contact forms
We collect the following information about you when you complete a form on our website:
- Full name
- Company name
- IP address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Other information you supply relevant to your inquiry
- Furthermore, when using the website, cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and allotted to the browser you use. By storing a cookie, certain information is transmitted to us, that helps create an overall user-friendlier and more effective website. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses on your computer.
- Transient cookies (temporary);
- Persistent cookies (temporary);
- Third-party cookies;
- Flash cookies (permanent).
- Transient cookies will be automatically deleted, once you close your browser. In particular, these are session cookies. They store a so called session-ID with which different requests of your browser can be allocated to a common session. Thereby, your computer can be recognized if you return to the website. The session cookies will be deleted once you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a predetermined duration that can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security preferences of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser preferences according to your demands and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, should you do so, please note, that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- Flash cookies used will not be recorded by your browser, but by your Flash-Plug-in. These cookies store the required data regardless of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish a processing of flash cookies, you need to install the respective add-on.
- The saved information will be stored separately from other data possibly given to us. In particular, the cookies’ data will not be linked to your other data.
6.3. Google Analytics
- Moreover, we use Google Analytics to analyse data from AdWords for statistical purposes. To prevent this, you can deactivate this use via Google’s ads preference manager (http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=en).
6.4. Email Newsletter
If you choose to join our mailing list, your email address will be stored in HubSpot who provide us with email marketing services. HubSpot is a third-party data processor. Your email address will remain within HubSpot’s database for as long as we continue to use HubSpot’s services for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter, either from within the newsletter you receive by using the unsubscribe link or at any time on this website. Instructions are provided below.
7. How to opt-out or manage your email preferences
You may opt out or manage your email preferences at any time. Click here to opt out or manage your preferences
8. Our third-party data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and we trust in their reliability and IT and data security since all of them comply with the legislation. All 5 of these third parties are based in the U.S. and are EU-U.S Privacy Shield compliant. Data will be disclosed on the basis of the adequacy decision of the European Commission of 12 July 2016 (implementing the decision (EU) 2016/1250).
9. How long do we hold onto personal information?
In correspondence to Art. 5 para. 1 lit. e GDPR, we are endeavored to store personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, taking into account the principle of storage limitation. However, we are obliged to comply with certain legal obligations to retain business documents.
In principle, we will retain personal information for three years for contacts that do not progress to a customer.
Information about your right of objection according to Art. 21 GDPR
- Right of objection in individual cases
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, which may be processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR (data processing on the basis of a weighing of interests).
This also applies to profiling based on this provision within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 4 GDPR, which we use for credit assessment or for advertising purposes. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweighs your interests, rights, and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- The right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes
In individual cases, we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising. If you object to the processing for direct advertising purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
The objection can be made form-free and should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version, Effective date: 24.05.2018