1. Information on the Collection of Personal Data and Provider Identification
Service provider pursuant to Telemedia Act (TMA) § 13 and responsible body pursuant to Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) § 3 para. 7 is LEVERTON GmbH.
2. Right to Information and Revocation
- You have the right to request information from us at all times about the data stored with us in reference to you, as well as their origin, their recipients or categories of recipients, to whom these data are passed on and the purpose of the storage.
- If you have given your consent to the use of your data, you can rescind your consent at any time.
- Please send all requests for information, disclosure or revocation of data processing by email to email@example.com.
3. Data Security
We maintain current technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular to protect your personal data from threats during data transmissions and from disclosure to third parties. They are being respectively adapted to the current state of the art.
4. Collection of Personal Data during Informational Use
- In case of a mere informational use of the website, i.e., if you do not request a demo or do not submit information to us, we do not collect personal data, with the exception of data transmitted by your browser in order to facilitate your visiting this website. Usually, these are: IP-address, date and time of the request, time zone difference to Greenwich mean time (GMT), content of the request (concrete site), access status/HTTP-status code, respectively transmitted data volume, website, from which the request originates, browser, operating system and its interface, language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the mere informational use of the website, you may request a demo if you are interested. In order for us to perform this service, you are required to transmit to us your first and last name, your phone number and the name of your company. These will be stored by us and not shared with third parties.
- Furthermore, when using the website, cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and allotted to the browser you use. By storing a cookie, certain information is transmitted to us, that helps create an overall user-friendlier and more effective website. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses on your computer.
- Transient cookies (temporary);
- Persistent cookies (temporary);
- Third-party cookies;
- Flash cookies (permanent).
- Transient cookies will be automatically deleted, once you close your browser. In particular, these are session cookies. They store a so called session-ID with which different requests of your browser can be allocated to a common session. Thereby, your computer can be recognized if you return to the website. The session cookies will be deleted once you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a predetermined duration that can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security preferences of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser preferences according to your demands and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, should you do so, please note, that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- Flash cookies used will not be recorded by your browser, but by your Flash-Plug-in. These cookies store the required data regardless of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish a processing of flash cookies, you need to install the respective add-on.
- The saved information will be stored separately from other data possibly given to us. In particular, the cookies’ data will not be linked to your other data.
5. Google Analytics
- Moreover, we use Google Analytics to analyse data from AdWords for statistical purposes. To prevent this, you can deactivate this use via Google’s ads preference manager (http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=en).